May 24, 2007

Don't forget the nosebleeds



Did anyone watch the finale of American Idol last night? Once LaKisha and Melinda were gone, my interest dropped quite a bit, but I think Jordin is more suited to the cheesy songs they're going to give her as the winner, so Viva Jordin!

Bette Midler performed "Wind Beneath My Wings" and she did something that no other performer did the whole night. And there were a lot of veterans on the stage.

Bette Midler entertained all the way up to the nosebleed seats! She looked at them, she sang to them, she waved at them. She pointed to them when she sang, "I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it. I would be nothing without you."

She performed to the whole audience, not just to those in front of her, or worse, just to the camera.

Let's hear it for a real pro.

____________________________________________________
On The Everything Page you'll find everything you need to build visibility, credibility and influence through engaging presentations that move your participants into action: freebies, low-cost products and courses, and 1:1 coaching!

0 comments. Please add yours! :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...