July 28, 2008

Mental block



I'm working on my newsletter today, and I thought I'd leave you a quote on how I feel when I can't think of anything to write for Speak Schmeak:

"There's only two songs in me and I just wrote the third
Don't know where I got the
inspiration or how I wrote the words
Spent my whole life just digging up
my music's shallow grave
For the two songs in me and the third one I just made"

~ "Number Three" by They Might Be Giants


http://www.imeem.com/astrozombie/music/VyLGqcO2/they_might_be_giants_number_three/


____________________________________________________
On The Everything Page you'll find everything you need to build visibility, credibility and influence through engaging presentations that move your participants into action: freebies, low-cost products and courses, and 1:1 coaching!

0 comments. Please add yours! :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...