September 30, 2009

Guess the inspirational speaker! Win a prize!



Can You Guess Who I Grew Up to Be? (This quiz is from a Cracker Jack prize.)

"I was the second of eight children born into a strict Quaker family. My father was a stern man who taught us self-discipline and to believe in our own self-worth. I was an intelligent child, learning to read and write by the time I was three. As a Quaker, I was taught that all people were equal, regardless of gender or race, a belief not shared by most people at the time. In fact, because I was a woman, I never had the legal right to vote in my lifetime."

I'll send a copy of my e-book "101 Tips to Improve Your Public Speaking" to the first three people who guess correctly.

P.S. I guessed it on my first try. :-)

____________________________________________________
On The Everything Page you'll find everything you need to build visibility, credibility and influence through engaging presentations that move your participants into action: freebies, low-cost products and courses, and 1:1 coaching!

7 comments. Please add yours! :

Tim Gonzo Gordon said...

I'm thinking it might be Susan B. Anthony?

Unknown said...

I'll say Susan B. Anthony too, backed up by a quick look at Wikipedia that reveals a childhood reflecting the experiences and behaviour you mentioned.

Unknown said...

Hey, I found out it was Susan B. Anthony too after looking at Wikipedia (only I took a long look, and did it shamelessly!) :D

David Resseguie said...

Susan B. Anthony!

Lisa Braithwaite said...

I don't know... I think looking at Wikipedia might be cheating. Then again, you were honest about it. :-)

Looks like Tim, Wendy and Brandon are the winners! Okay, I'll send a prize to David, too. Just cuz I'm nice that way.

Lisa Braithwaite said...

P.S. If I don't have your e-mail address, I can't send you a prize. I'm looking at you, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

susan b. anthony

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...