June 16, 2010

Reproduction is like Website - more analogies for your reading pleasure



You know how much I love a good analogy, right? I'm kind of a crazed analogy-gatherer, and now I've found someone else who is as obsessed with analogies as I am!

Meet Peter Mihalik, author of the Ygolana|Analogy blog. He collects analogies from around the Web and posts them on his site. Here's one I like a lot: Reproduction is like Website.

(Click to see the image full-size.)

Also check out Your Business is like Toilet Paper, BP Oil Spill is like Tetris, and iPad is like Walmart.

If you'd like to add more analogies to your presentations, check out my recent how-to post.

____________________________________________________
On The Everything Page you'll find everything you need to build visibility, credibility and influence through engaging presentations that move your participants into action: freebies, low-cost products and courses, and 1:1 coaching!

4 comments. Please add yours! :

Michael Cortes said...

I love it! Why? Cause i also love analogies! Analogies are like... Well, you obviously get it.

Lisa Braithwaite said...

Thanks for the laugh, Michael!

Zach Robbins said...

It's like a frog in a pot of boiling water... or a grasshopper and an ant... or it's like the roots of a tree. Analogies are some of the most useful tools in public speaking. I can't get enough of them!

Lisa Braithwaite said...

Welcome to another analogy-lover!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...